The Office of Advancement Operations serves as a resource to the campus community by managing alumni and donor information and providing fundraising support. Advancement Operations provides support that enhances communication and engagement between our campus community, alumni, donors, and partner organizations.
We provide the following services:
- Electronic Communications: Create and send email invitations, e-newsletters and surveys
- Mailings: Provide lists for print materials
- Biographical Information: Keep alumni records current
- Data Analysis: Provide data on alumni of your college or program
- Gift Processing and Gift Acknowledgement
Confidentiality of Alumni and Donor Information
Our alumni and donors' right to privacy is paramount. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of information concerning our alumni and friends. We follow all CASE, applicable federal and state laws and regulations as well as University of Louisiana policies governing the collection, use, maintenance and dissemination of information. For this reason, we do not release lists containing personal data. We do, however, provide analysis of such data and work to find solutions for how the data can be used to benefit the University.